Traci Bray, BS/MA (913) 940-0754
Traci's readings come from Spirit in the 'spirit-of' personal enlightenment. To some recipients, they also provide entertainment and certainly, enjoyment. Every beneficiary of a reading has free will to choose as they see fit for their own life. Individuals are responsible for their interpretation of the reading as well as how or if they incorporate it into their own life via thought, word and deed.
Costs for fuel,travel time, lodging and related-expenses may be added to your reading, if your requirements are that Traci travels to you. She maintains the right to determine who and what she travels for, where she travels to, and when she reads.
- January 2015 - All in-person sessions will require a deposit, as will all groups at or outside of Traci's office. For further information or to schedule contact Traci at 913.940.0754 or via email at email@example.com
- As of October 2015 - There are no exceptions to payment on line for phone sessions, or deposits to hold scheduled appointments. None. This means that payment for ALL DEPOSITS AND ALL PAYMENTS FOR PHONE SESSIONS WILL BE PAID FROM THE ONLINE PAYMENT FORM ONLY. This means NO CHECKS by MAIL. None. NO EXCEPTIONS
- As of January 2016 - Phone sessions scheduled for 30 minute increments will not go over time, even if one promises to pay. NO EXCEPTIONS. Clients will need to schedule for a different time/date. Period.
- As of March 2017 - Traci is no longer offering readings for open criminal cases, nor does she make referrals for this. This concerns both readings requested by Law Enforcement, by individuals or families, or by Private Investigators.
Regarding fees:Please contact Traci to discuss fees. As of May 2015, Traci will not be posting fees on the website, or Facebook with the exception of occasional special events.
- Individual private in-person readings are available in the Kansas City, Missouri office, as well as miscellaneous locations she travels to. The office is located on the far-East side of the Kansas City Metro Area. In-person sessions are scheduled for one hour. When additional people sit-in on the reading as observers or partaking in the reading, an extra charge is required per person. Fact is, according to Traci and her advisors from the other-side, "...readings are not a spectator sport!" A recorded cassette tape of the reading is included. You are encouraged to record as well as tapes have been known to fail. Important Note: There have been occasions where two people who know each other schedule in-tandem, and when they arrive decide to save money and be read together in one, one-hour session. Be advised that the above charges apply - when you schedule for time, you'll be responsible for paying for the time. Should you need to reschedule or cancel, please be respectful, and do so in as timely a manner as possible. Traci's time, the time of the discarnate (those coming through), and the time of other clients all are entitled to respect.
- Individual readings by phone are available in sixty or thirty minute increments. Phone readings are not taped; however, you may record by using a speaker phone and recorder, or your cell phone. You will need to be taping when you call. Any time spent getting a tape up and running is included in your time. Spirit is ready to go when the appointed time arrives! Please discuss additional persons sitting in on the reading with Traci, when setting an appointment. More than two persons during one phone session is not recommended. And Traci will generally know as the energy shifts and can be quite obvious. Traci appreciates your respect, as do those passed.
- Small Groups of two to twelve persons is a session generally lasting 1 – 3 hours. Everyone in a group of these sizeswill receive attention. One recording of the reading is included. Contact Traci to discuss a fee.
- Groups larger than twelve need to be discussed with Traci to determine what outcome is desired. Traci and her audiences enjoy listening about her work, question/answer sessions, and random readings.
- Emergency Readings- Over the years established and new clients have called at numerous hours requesting services on-the-spot. When possible Traci will respond at the following minimum rate: $200, not to exceed 15 minutes, with added increments of 15 minutes each at $200. Payment for personal crisis/emergency readings will be billed online via an email immediately sent to the client, and which can be quickly paid. Cases of life-threatening questions (e.g., endangered or missing persons, or pets for example) likely will be negotiable in pricing and may well-include the waiving of fees totally. As they say when you phone a clinic for example: If this is an emergency, dial 911.Questions of an emergency-nature for law enforcement remain at no charge. Traci is not available by retainer.
To Schedule, please supply Traci with the following information:
- Type of reading you seek (in-person v. phone)
- Who will your reading involve (individual/group/family)
- Dates/Times you seek
- Contact information for you including a phone number to reach you at on the day of your appointment
The appointment will be considered as scheduled when payment is received. Until that time, the discussed time slot will be available on a first-come basis.